Saturday, November 10, 2012

Drunk and phoning it in with a quick cut and paste...


From: Ms Jincy Myers <catlady01nunnery@aol.com>
Subject: PLEASE WILL YOU BE OF HELP
To:
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 11:55 PM

My Dear Friend,

I am lady of 29years old; I was given birth in Tottenham London. Am mixed race, my dad is a British while my mom a native of America and am the only kid of my folks. My parents died 3years ago in a fire outbreak in my dad's factory in Enfield road in London. Have not been married but I’ve been into so many relationships, which seems hurt to me and in which I was cheated. The problem I am into now was caused by my last EX-date.

Please read the attachment file for more details
__________________________________________
From: Topher Crowder <tophercrowder@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: PLEASE WILL YOU BE OF HELP
To: jincymyers@globomail.com
Date: Wednesday, February 23, 2011, 5:46 PM
Hello and welcom what updildo
Hello Miss Juicy Meyers..
I will be of help in any way that our lord jebus christ wills it to be. I read your mail but could not open the attaced file to read anymore. Please resend that part as i think jesus wants me to read it. I love the idea of being your sexual lover and would be happy to try and bring you to muskegon michigan. You could share my room in my mothers trailer.
Please i want to help you be mine for ever and i will love you to death

Love
Mr Topher WHATUP dldo Crowder
West Mi9chigan NAMBLA chapetr
_______________________________________
From: Jincy Myers <jincymyers@globomail.com>
Subject: Re: PLEASE WILL YOU BE OF HELP
To: "Topher Crowder" <tophercrowder@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 6:48 AM

My Dear Topher,
I am lady of 29years old; I was given birth in Tottenham London. Am
mixed race, my dad is a British while my mom a native of America and
am the only kid of my folks. My parents died 3years ago in a fire
outbreak in my dad's factory in Enfield road in London. Have not been
married but I’ve been into so many relationships, which seems hurt to
me and in which I was cheated. The problem I am into now was caused by
my last EX-date.
I am out of the States now and I will like to discuss what brought me
here from the United States or your country. Before coming here, I
registered to search a date on a dating site www.match.com where I met
an African guy whom proved that he loves and he wants me. We talked
for 2 months and some weeks. The African guy convinced me to visit and
live with him pretending to Love me. Then I traveled down to Africa
and while I was coming, the African guy told me to come with enough
money for investment and I even went to the extent to sell my
inherited house just because I want to be with my spouse, I came in
here with a total sum of $4,500,000.00 with all the money I've gotten
from my Dad's business and sales of some properties, because the
African guy told me of an idea to investment in oil firms in his
country. When I got here, he made all possible means to get the money
from me; I refused because he has started acting funny with cruel
characters. Then when I noticed this, I took the money and my
traveling boxes and deposited it with a Security/Insurance Company
here in Africa in order to safe myself and my assets. I told them that
the two boxes are my traveling luggage, which I want to send forth to
U.S.A or your country because I’m returning home, then I paid them up
their custody and security fee, but I did not tell them that the boxes
contain money in order to make everything secure and safe.
Thereafter I left the guy's apartment to a hotel where I am in right
now and from which I am communicating with you now. Now, I'm in need
of your help, have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to
the States or your country, I want to come over to your end and we can
start a new life together with all the money, I don't want to live
here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely
danger for me here, so that is why I need your gesture assistance. I
am hiding from him because he might kill me since I refuse him to have
access to my money after I discovered his interest is just to lay his
flirting hands on the money not love
How I want you to help me? I want the boxes sent to you while I catch
up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I come over
to meet you and we can start a business with the money or if you need
me to offer you percentage, then tell me. Every arrangement for the
delivery is kind a perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private
freight and there are seals on the boxes showing that it is a private
delivery and check performed, is free from customs checks, it will be
delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company,
you do not need to stress out to receive it. And the boxes have
security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes,
except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the
Way of delivery to you.
I am counting on you with trust and I will appreciate your trust
towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in person.
Let me hear from you as soon as possible, so that I can give you the
deposit details and the contact of the security company to arrange the
shipment ASAP. And when the boxes get to you, you will send me some
money for my flight bill and hotel bills so that I can meet you over
there for sharing or to start a business relationship with the money.
I will wait for your response if you would be of help. Will you be of
help? This is not avenue to scheme or beg for arms but moment of been
real and transparent.
Please, contact me on this Email: jincymyers@globomail.com


Sincerely yours,
Jincy Myers
_________________________________________
From: Topher Crowder <tophercrowder@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: PLEASE WILL YOU BE OF HELP
To: "Jincy Myers" <jincymyers@globomail.com>
Date: Thursday, February 24, 2011, 10:33 PM

Hello and what is updildo ms. juicy
Hello my girl friend ms juicey
I am glad you are writing me back. Sorry it took me a couple of day but one of our NAMBLA members brought a next door neighbor boy to the meeting last night and let me tell you I am so sore, plus we had to 'clean up'. Did you know it takes 3 briks to get a 10yo under the water?
OK OK my fun is over untill our next meeting.
I am so sorry to here that your parents died in a fire. I am sure they are with Jevus now, unless they were muslums. If they were muslums i bet they are in hellfire getting raped by pig men and broomsticks. I am hoping you are a good christian girl who believes jevus died for all of our sins. I am sorry to here you were swindled by match dot com. i too lost my membership money after signing up. seems that you have to be 'legal' and into face front genital entertainment (no dirt bike riding). They kicked me off and wont let me back in. One thing though...you say an african man swindled you. Are you a colored woman? I diodnt think english women were into dating coloreds, in fact i was told they shoot them at the border?
But i guess it doesnt mater wat color the man is that your love, the wang has no color in the dark..right? But i guess you could tell how big it was in the dark? Could love a man how is under normal in size? Not that i am, i can prove it with pictures if you want. I mean when i am next to a a very younger man (10), i look HUGE!!
OK OK i ramble, i am getting excited about helping your and meating you.
How can I help you?
Do you need me to send you anything?
Could you send me a photograph of you? I mean not for only me, but to show the guys at tthe meeting hall, they will not believe that i have a tender WHITE girl as a pen pal? Could you make the picture of you in a nice suntan sheer to the waste pantyhose? I love pantyhose and the thought of seeing you in them will make the dynomite go boom.

But write back at rell me wat exactly waht i need to do to get you out of trouble OK.

Waiting to hear from you soon.
Mr Topher whatup Dioldocrowder
Vice assoicate NAMBLE muskegon chapter
____________________________________
From: Ms Jincy Myers <msjincymyers29@globomail.com>
To: Tophercrowder@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Tue, March 1, 2011 6:29:32 AM
Subject: Re: RE,Pls Will you be of help

My Dear Topher Crowder,
How are you doing today? I just got your email. I will really
appreciate your help and rely on you to help me. All you have to do,
you will write to the security company as my Friend, you will inform
them to have my traveling boxes sent to you. Find attachment is my
photograph. While contacting them, you do not need to tell them that
the boxes contain money, because I told them the boxes are my
traveling luggage’s, which contain my clothes, jewelries and personal
apparels which am sending to my Friend and the boxes are locked with
keys, so, only me have access to the boxes. Only you and I knew about
the money in the boxes. So, it would be delivered safely to you.
When you are contacting them by email or telephone, give them the
deposit details below and let them know the delivery address as well.
Dear, ask them how much it will cost for the clearance and shipment
charge, and when the boxes get to you, i will let you know the
instruction to open the boxes, and you can send me some money for my
flight and hotel bills here so that I can leave here to meet you over
there and we could arrange everything together.I am counting on you,
do not disappoint me, Nigeria men are full of cheats, they are not
worth loving
Dear, please, you shall help me pay for the Clearance and Shipment of
the boxes, and when the boxes get to you, I will let you know how to
open the boxes, and send me money from the boxes for my flight and
hotel bills here, so that i can leave here to meet you and we can
setup things together. You will never regret the help you are
rendering to me. I don’t want you to labor any negative thinking ok
rather be transparent so that we conclude in good faith.


Below are the deposit details:
Deposit Number: FAC-O576-PLG45
Sort/Clearance Code: FAC/576-45/MP56 33
Deposit Certificate #: MPL-FAC-405576
Consignment Description: 2 Traveling Boxes
Depositor: Ms Jincy Myers
Contact of Security Company
Company: Global Fleet Security Company
Agent of United Nation Cargo Airline
Contact Person: Mr Rawlings Moore
Contact Email: glofscompany@ymail.com
Contact Tel: +234-8059390985 let me know when you write to the
security company. I hope all is well with you; I can't wait to meet
you. Waiting for your response.

Sincerely yours,

Ms Jincy Myers
__________________________________________________
From: Topher Crowder <tophercrowder@sbcglobal.net>
To: Ms Jincy Myers <msjincymyers29@globomail.com>
Sent: Wed, March 2, 2011 5:23:37 PM
Subject: Re: RE,Pls Will you be of help
hello anf what up dildo my tender lady freind.

Hello Ms Juicy
I am so glad you are writing me back. I saw the photos you sent. I am so glad you are a white girl. My mother will be proud of me if we are to be come a couple. Although i didnt see any sheer to the waist pantyhose on your legs, if you could indulge me on that please on your next photos. There was mone photo that did cause a boom goest the dynomite moment that allowed me to ruin a whole drawer of athletic soxs. I kept it to a low moan because mother becomes mad when she catches me rubbing one out to either photographs or a well worn pair of sheer to waste pantyhose.
OK OK lets get down to the busines of getting you bent over and taking like a blind teenaged hore. I wll not tell ANYONE about you bags of money. That will be our tender secret that we share together. I cant wate for us to spread that money out on our bed so we can tenderly make love on it.
Do you want me to cantact the security company and ask them to release your money bags? Will i need to pay any deposits? If so i would be very happy to mail you a box of money that i have collected from east michigan NAMBLA dues. I was able to get reimbursed a little extra because of an problem we had last month when one of our members brought one of his next door neighbor boys. The little brat put up quite a fight but we were able to take care of himm with out much of a mess.
OKOK write me back if you want me to type a nice letter and send it to Mr. Rawlings Assmoore at the security company. I can write it very nice soand take care of any depostis to get our money back my sweety.
Also really try to send me a photo of you enjoying a pair of sheer to waste pantyhose....i wont show it to mother and it will be our little secret.
Again, let me know if i should contact the secrity company for our sweet sweet money you little slut hoor.

I cant wate till you write again. I am sure the scabs wuill have fallen off and i will beable to enjoy myself quite handily on the next set of photos (sheer to waste)

My love and your little scabby dirtbike rider
Mr. Topher whatup Dildo crowder
vice president east muskegon NAMBLA chapter

No comments:

Post a Comment